Finally, A Strategic Medical Approach, Dedicated To Help You Lose Weight And Keep It Off
If you are ready to be at your ideal weight our personalized weight loss programs can help you get there. Most diets and weight loss programs focus solely on eating habits, but that's only half of the equation. Busy lifestyles, everyday stress, hormones, genetics, and aging all contribute to weight gain - but they don't have to control it... Our prescription therapies help set you up for success by:
- Controlling appetite and cravings
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Slowing the time it takes food to empty from your stomach
- Speeding up metabolism
- Increasing resting energy expenditure
We Have Multiple Weight Loss Treatment Approaches Available In St Peters MO
Our personalized strategy includes:
- A personalized, one-on-one consultation with our weight loss specialist
- Thorough blood panels (if necessary) to analyze your blood panels to understand your body from the inside out to return it to it's optimal state
- Professional assessments to choose which vitamins & medication fits you best
- A tailored 12 week weight loss plan designed to help you lose weight and keep it off
- Continuous support throughout your program, including patient education and nutrition advice by a a nutrition specialist
- Weekly body composition tests using Tania scale to chart progress by looking at muscle, water, fat, and more
- One free session of laser lipo
Kare Chiropractic in St. Peters, MO for Medical Weight Loss
Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1) injected subcutaneously on a weekly basis. GLP-1 is a hormone produced in the small intestine that stimulates insulin secretion and inhibits glucagon secretion, thereby lowering blood sugar. Studies show that semaglutide reduces appetite, improves control of eating, and reduces food cravings in addition to improving glycemic control. Semaglutide is intended to be used as part of an overall weight-loss plan. It is indicated for people who are obese and who have failed to lose enough weight with diet and exercise alone — not for people who want to lose just a few pounds.
Phentermine is an amphetamine-like prescription medication used to suppress appetite. It is taken orally on a weekly basis. It can help weight loss by decreasing your hunger or making you feel full longer. Like other prescription weight-loss drugs, phentermine is intended to be used as part of an overall weight-loss plan. It is indicated for people who are obese and who have failed to lose enough weight with diet and exercise alone — not for people who want to lose just a few pounds.
Skinny Shots are a mixture of B vitamins, amino acids, and lipotropic agents. They are injected intramuscularly up to 3 times a week. Skinny Shots are used to help patients with generalized weight loss by boosting energy and metabolism and increasing fat removal from the body. The Skinny shot is a special formula of liver-supporting nutrients that can help with energy, fat metabolism, and hormone balance, which are all key liver functions. In most cases, results are realized after consistent use for 60-120 days. Like other prescription weight-loss drugs, Skinny Shots are intended to be used as part of an overall weight-loss plan.
Talk with our doctor about the weight-loss options available to you. If you are struggling to lose weight, schedule a consultation today and let our prescription therapies work for you, contact us today.
Recommended Lab Test Kits